I have just had it confirmed by the organisers that we are on stand (block) 63 A/C and we are sharing with the Dax Rush Owners Club. This is the same stand as last time. As mentioned before, I think space will be a bit tight this year so please make allowances. We can't have a marquee this year so that will free up a bit more space for cars. If the site plan hasn't appeared on the show's website in the next few days I'll try and put it here on the forum.
- 9th owner of T693 SSC a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
- 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
- 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
- 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
- Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.
As well as 40 years of the club, it is also 30 years of the Cabrio. Just thought you needed to know! Dave
I will sadly have to cancel my attendance at the show. It will be the first show I've missed for many years. My mother died last week. The funeral is just after the bank holiday so I'm very busy with admin and finding her friends and relatives. I hope the show goes well.
We send our condolences Dane and hope to see you in 2022
Liz & Doug
Hi Dane Sorry for your loss. I will miss seeing you at Stoneleigh. Danny
Condolences Dane and sorry you can't be at Stoneleigh this year. Hopefully the show will be back to normal next year.