Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of an Era

Hi folks
    After more Han twenty years of Marlin ownership including a Triumph based Roadster and a Marina based Roadster both of which I rebuilt at least once, My Marlineering days are now coming to an end therefore my current well travelled and documented(Four European jaunts covering approx 12k and a spread in Complete Kit Car Mag) Cabrio which I have owned for ten years will be offered for sale here shortly as soon as I can get my laptop back in action(No fun typing this on a Kindle!) I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with my cars and being a member of this great Club(Of which I will prob hang around for a while as I still enjoy reading other people's posts etc in Pit stop) I have met some lovely people and gained much knowledge from my time here but It is time to move on and I hope an enthusiast can be found to enjoy my Cabrio as much as I have.
    Ps. If anyone thinks they may be interested in the mean time by all means drop me a PM.
    Regards
    Bryan
    Stapley Bryan

Re: End of an Era

Sorry to hear of this Bryan, it's not good to have arrived at the inevitable point where you
    realise you have to make major life changes in order to continue enjoying each day.

Hope you find a deserving new custodian for the car.

Best Wishes DC

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
      Sorry to hear of this Bryan, it's not good to have arrived at the inevitable point where you
      realise you have to make major life changes in order to continue enjoying each day.

Hope you find a deserving new custodian for the car.

Best Wishes DC
      Hi Dave
      Hope you are well, No other reason than we find we are not using it as we have in the past as priorities have shifted somewhat since both of our retirements, We have enjoyed ownership of Marlins and particularly the Cabrio but times change we move on
      Regards
      Bryan
      Stapley Bryan

Comment

Hi Brian - I’m looking for a Marlin if you’d be so kind as to send the details over? I’ve never used a forum before so not sure if I add my contact details for you here but I think I’ve sent you a couple of private messages. Many thanks Paul B (Cirencester). By the way whereabouts are you 😊

Comment

Hi Paul
          I have sent you an email
          Regards
          Bryan
          Stapley Bryan

Comment

Hello Bryan, I knew there must be a reason why we did not see you at Andrew's yesterday. The first time we met you, was 10years ago at Cleaves Farm when you had just bought your Cabrio from Danny and you were off on your travels in the Cabrio the next day. Good luck in the future whatever you do. Judy & David Martin.

Comment

Hello Bryan,
              Sorry to hear you are leaving the fold but fully understand. Thanks for the stuff you have given me for Pitstop in the past and pleased to hear you plan to read it for a bit longer.
              Cheers
              Geoff (editor)

Comment

Hi David
                Hope you and Judy are well
                I had completely got my dates mixed up until I spoke to Danny a couple of days before or I would have been there☹️
                Hard to believe that was 10yrs ago!
                Had a great time with the car with many great memories but it’s time for a new chapter👍
                All the best
                Bryan
                Stapley Bryan

Comment

Thanks Geoff
                  Still enjoy reading our great mag
                  You do a fine job👍
                  Regards
                  Bryan
                  Stapley Bryan

Comment

Well the deed is done, Cabrio is sold and going to its new home this week, As I’m hanging around on here for now I have hanged my Avatar to remove the photo of the car, The new owner is a member of our club so I may even be able to read about her from time to time😂
                    Stapley Bryan

Comment

Working...
                    X