Marlin roadster fiberglass part set on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlin roadster fiberglass part set on ebay

Just spotted a set of Marlin roadster fiberglass parts (wings, cowling, tail) on ebay, two days to run, £120.

Re: Marlin roadster fiberglass part set on ebay

Originally posted by happyferret View Post
    Just spotted a set of Marlin roadster fiberglass parts (wings, cowling, tail) on ebay, two days to run, £120.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144168186...MAAOSwl5BhA9-G
    We need a club warehouse for stuff before it all ends up goneskie.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      We need a club warehouse for stuff before it all ends up goneskie.
      Hi David
      I've been advocating this for years - however there has never been a lot of traction to the idea: primarily because several members have bought spares over the years on a private basis, generously saving them for someone else's rainy day.
      I also suspect no one has been willing to provide the storage.

HOWEVER........

I have just built a new 12m x 10m "Man-cave" (to go with the new house we are building) which could store a couple of sets of unique Marlin panels for each of the models manufactured - donor materials being generally widely available).
      So if you can persuade the committee that it would be in the interests of the club to purchase a selection of panels for each of the Marlin models as and when they become available, I am happy to provide storage for them at no cost to the club, or individual members.

Any takers?

Mike

I can start the collection, by offering the club storage of a pair of Cabrio front wings, and two off side rear wings!
      Last edited by Mike; 11-09-21, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Mike,
        I have sent you a PM
        Geoff

Comment

A great offer Mike.
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
          X