Edinburgh Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edinburgh Trial

Didn’t know exactly where to pitch this enquiry but here goes. I have been trying to find the results and photos of the MCC Edinburgh Trial from a couple of weeks ago. Anything I can access is historical. Does anyone know if the trial actually went ahead and if so how can I see the details which are normally easy to find.
    Franklin, Leicester

Re: Edinburgh Trial

The 2021 MCC Edinburgh Trial featured a much reduced route, many of the trougher later Observed Sections being cancelled as conditions worsened and the rain ...

Seems it it did happen but no results posted that I can find on MCC site
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Yes it certainly did happen, I know as I was marshalling and I’ve only just dried out…! The event was hit by delays due mainly to the weather and several sections ended up being cancelled for quite a few of the car classes - so results are taking quite a while to collate. There’s been talk on the MCC Facebook group of some provisional results being released this week, but nothing that I’ve seen so far - I think the final results may take several more weeks to confirm given the number of issues on the day and possible protests from competitors etc

Comment

OK, thanks for the info. and the YouTube video.
        Franklin, Leicester

Comment

Working...
        X