Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinto side exit exhaust manifold

Hi all,

I'm struggling to find a 4 branch side exit exhaust manifold to fit my Pinto-engined roadster. Currently in the process of converting to classic trials spec so obviously had to ditch the under-car system!

Don't suppose anyone has one gathering dust which they would like to convert to cash?

Cheers,

Gerry

Re: Pinto side exit exhaust manifold

Originally posted by gerryrichards View Post
    Hi all,

I'm struggling to find a 4 branch side exit exhaust manifold to fit my Pinto-engined roadster. Currently in the process of converting to classic trials spec so obviously had to ditch the under-car system!

Don't suppose anyone has one gathering dust which they would like to convert to cash?

Cheers,

Gerry
    On eBay. Any use?

Comment

Ah yes thanks, I saw that one and have contacted the vendor for some dimensions as I'm not sure it will fit.

Comment

Hi Gerry...OK...I have just such an item that I used with a 2 litre Pinto in another (non Marlin) car back in the day. It has been lying around for some time so will need some cleaning up and repainting as it's a bit rusty. If you think it might do, PM me with a number to which I can forward photographs ?
        Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill, PM just sent.

Comment

Working...
          X