Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I thought I might still have one more project in me..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So I thought I might still have one more project in me..........

CAD = Cardboard Aided Design.
    Very useful

Comment

Obviously a cereal kit car restorer! Sorry!!

Comment

I think you should still be in bed LoL

Comment

Frosties? I somehow knew there was still a tiger in you! Looking good bud.

Comment

Thanks Alan.

Comment

Time for an update, just in case anyone is still looking.

The front floor is now in and the steering column is in postion and all connected.

Current game is redesigning the rad/fan and associated pipework

Next game is to try and make the wiper motor work, Edit, thanks to t'internet it's a Lucas DL2
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dcunn; 04-10-22, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Looking good DC keep the updates coming. 👍

Comment

Wiper motor now sorted, working, and in place with new wires etc - the main phosphor bronze bearing was seized.

Screen now bolted on and sealed.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Easy access or what! Quite unlike my TVR

Comment

Is that a ford wiper set-up? My S1 Landrover has a similar non-original.

Comment

Alan...yes baby, easy access is what I need, and perhaps a mounting block too !

HD... it's a Lucas DL2 75353 I think it was Anglia Capri etc

Comment

£££££££££s....powder coated wheels and new tyres.

I wish the body was really as good as it looks in the sunshine, but it isn't

Onward next with the roll bars and the rear floor - then the rad/hose redesign
                          Attached Files

Comment

That is looking really good. You can spend forever on early bodies to get them looking perfect and you still see the ripples, but that looks good. Even better when it is painted green with a star on the bonnet

Comment

Anyone want to buy a rebuilt Jago ? It's getting close to MoT.

IMG_7705.jpg IMG_7711.jpg IMG_7712.jpg

Comment

Very impressed! I am fighting the urge to get a new project while I have 3 sitting in the drive. All working and road legal, but would benefit from rebuilding. '56 Ser1 Landrover, Marlin Roadster & Rickman Ranger! Oh yes, and a LocUst 7 buried in the garage.

Comment

Working...
                                X