Weber DGAS Carb Injection conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber DGAS Carb Injection conversion

Reading up about this carb for another forum post I came across this. Nicely engineered piece of kit by Webcon. Peter.
    Retroject 38/38 Throttle Body

https://www.webcon.co.uk/products/15...throttle-body/

Re: Weber DGAS Carb Injection conversion

T add to my above 2 posts, I thought I had explained clearly in my first post. I will try again, I think you are wasting your time looking through Haynes manuals, but it would be your first check. After that look at other Ford cars of the same year or before(older) Although you engine may have started/finished life in a Sierra , maybe not so with carb, manifold, coil, air filter, cam shaft, etc etc. The Ford (pinto) SOHC ENGINE IS ONE OF THE MOST FAVOURED ENGINE IN THE WORLD FOR TUNING. So you carb looks to me like it is a weber DGAS certainly that family.
    I have a DGAS carb on the Cabrio I am currently using. So look at the Haynes manuaql for an early 3000CC Capri with the essex V6 engine and check out the DGAS carb Your engine may be overbored, high lift cam fitted, whatever and the reason for not using the original Sierra carb was to get more petrol in quickly . As I said above a budget tuning modification to the Pinto engine was to fit the carb of a 3000cc essex ( dgas) I hope this is clear and will help and Webcon are very helpful in these matters

Comment

Working...
    X