100+ Octavo alloy wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100+ Octavo alloy wheel

I am starting a new wanted thread so that I can 'bump' it in the future in the hope of attracting the attention of new members to the forum.

Basically looking for one of these:

octavo 100+.jpg

"What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in [the] area."

Seriously, if you have one of these going spare please PM me. I'll even consider a set dependent on price.

Re: 100+ Octavo alloy wheel

Still searching for one of these. Bumping for anyone who missed it first time round and those new to the forum.

Comment

Hi Jon
      I don't know if these are of any use to you?
      Just popped up on my Facebook Marketplace feed.
      Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Noting to do with me but might be a cheap option for you to get 5 wheels all the same.
      Note the damage (flat spot to rim due to pothole) which may be bale to be repaired or put you off!?
      280293659_5386910064724844_4389254614639266495_n.jpg
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Hi Jon,
        Thanks for bringing these to my attention but I like the look of the Octavos so I am going to keep searching for another.

Comment

My search continues for the Octavo so if we have any new forum members who know of one (or a set) for sale. please let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X