Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New year - is it time to renew my MoC Subscription?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New year - is it time to renew my MoC Subscription?

Happy New Year Everyone.

I daresay your current priority is to discover if you need to renew your subscription. Well, it depends on how and when you paid. You can check it yourself by logging in and working from the “Main Website”. Select “CLUB MEMBERSHIP” along the top of that screen, then select the click the “HERE” button. It shows your renewal date. Mine is due in April.
    Paul

Re: New year - is it time to renew my MoC Subscription?

Mines on 26/01/2022 - do you want us to bank transfer the renewal sooner or wait for the date
    BMW E30 Sportster 2005 - M20B28 - Build Log and Updates http://www.msportster.co.uk/
    http://www.modelog.co.uk/
    http://www.mustang67.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
      Mines on 26/01/2022 - do you want us to bank transfer the renewal sooner or wait for the date
      Hi Patrick - Happy New Year.

That’s really a question for the treasurer but I have paid by bank transfer early in the past (January not April) and the system was smart enough to extend my subscription for a year after expiry. When I say the system I think I mean our incredibly smart treasurer.

I don’t know if PayPal is still going but if it is it will renew automatically until you cajole it into stopping.

Paul – not currently part of the MoC officialdom

Comment

ACTUALLY...while not wishing to openly disagree with Paul, the Membership Secretary (and NOT the Treasurer) is the correct member of the MOC Officialdom to whom to address all questions to do with renewals. For information , all UK residents now pay £18 a year. Renewal runs annually from your last renewal date however early you may choose to pay.....but if you miss your renewal date your membership automatically expires...so all membership privileges disappear...until you (eventually) renew. At that point you may be offered the option of backdating to your original renewal date or having your renewed membership running for 12 months from the date of receipt of your new subscription. The phone number of Membership Secretary is published in Pitstop...why not give him a ring???

Comment

Originally posted by billjackson54 View Post
          ACTUALLY...while not wishing to openly disagree with Paul, the Membership Secretary (and NOT the Treasurer) is the correct member of the MOC Officialdom to whom to address all questions to do with renewals....
          Hi Bill,
          Happy New Year.

I stand corrected! I knew that too really. I should have given more thought to my post.
          Paul

Comment

Working...
          X