Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the look out for a Berlinetta, preferably Sierra based.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the look out for a Berlinetta, preferably Sierra based.

Hey everyone, just throwing it out there that I am passively looking for a ready to go Berlinetta for a reasonable price.

Preferably a Sierra-Based car

Please let me know!

Re: On the look out for a Berlinetta, preferably Sierra based.

Not Sierra based, but this car has been for sale on and off for a few years and looking reasonably smart is probably a good working project.
    https://www.gumtree.com/p/marlin/198...nve/1424483819
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Hey David, thanks for the recommendation. Funnily enough it is this very car that got me interested in Marlins years ago, so I really have a soft spot for it. That being said, I can't help but feeling the asking price is far too steep.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovee View Post
        Hey David, thanks for the recommendation. Funnily enough it is this very car that got me interested in Marlins years ago, so I really have a soft spot for it. That being said, I can't help but feeling the asking price is far too steep.
        I agree, £5-6k maybe, without looking at it.
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
        X