Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q195 - Berlinetta - Original Colours

Hi,

Does anyone know what the original two tone Blue / Blue-silver colours actually are, as per the picture in the original Sales Brochure?

Currently she is still the original colours, but in need of a respray. Would like to get her back to looking like the picture on the Berli History page
    The Berlinetta Story Following on from the Roadster story I previously produced, it is logical to try and do the same for the Berlinetta – and anyway, what else does one do when on lockdown ? As before this has been pieced together from many sources and I take no responsibility for its total accuracy,

Thanks
    Steve

Re: Q195 - Berlinetta - Original Colours

Visit your local auto paint supply shop, they should be able to use a gadget on the car (or parts) that will identify what the original colours were

DC

Comment

Not sure if it is frowned upon in this owners club to mention that there is a Marlin enthusiasts page on Facebook. The relevance of me mentioning it is that the original designer of the Marlin, Paul Moorhouse, sometimes comments on posts. So you could ask if he can remember the colour that he had the car painted.

Comment

Hi Scott my Berlinetta is those colours,
        They are BMW pure blue
        and BMW sterling silver

Comment

Thanks peoples, I will check out those BMW colours - Ta

Comment

Working...
          X