Roadster found on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster found on Facebook

I’ve just seen this in my local Facebook market place.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...14974766343717/

Adrian

Re: Roadster found on Facebook

Ambitious asking price!

Comment

FWIW I have been talking to Russell, the seller, and he realises that his price is optimstic !

I have his contact number, so if anyone wants a complete car for spares please contact me
      and I'll put you in touch.

So far we have no ID, but think it may be a later ex YKC Marina based car, donor was an Ital

Apparently the engine is supposedly ex MGB (but with a single carb???)and had been tuned.

There are many spares eg gearbox.
      Attached Files

Comment

I thought the cut front radiator scuttle was an older Marlin trait. The rap round over the radiator was a later amendment for the mk2.

I think it may be a Marlin and not a YKC.

Adrian

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
        FWIW I have been talking to Russell, the seller, and he realises that his price is optimstic !

I have his contact number, so if anyone wants a complete car for spares please contact me
        and I'll put you in touch.

So far we have no ID, but think it may be a later ex YKC Marina based car, donor was an Ital

Apparently the engine is supposedly ex MGB (but with a single carb???)and had been tuned.

There are many spares eg gearbox.

Comment

1566195523346.jpg

As here

Comment

You are right of course - maybe I should read my own piece on Roadster development LoL !

My comment was based on chatting with Russell, I hadn't really studied the pix, just resized and posted them

Mea Culpa. See you at Stoneleigh, and I shall expect a wrist slapping (and look forward to it )

B Rgds DC

Comment

Your a naughty naughty boy

Adrian

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
              You are right of course - maybe I should read my own piece on Roadster development LoL !

My comment was based on chatting with Russell, I hadn't really studied the pix, just resized and posted them

Mea Culpa. See you at Stoneleigh, and I shall expect a wrist slapping (and look forward to it )

B Rgds DC

Comment

Working...
              X