Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: Pair of 7" Chrome Headlamp Shells and Sealed Beam Lamp units - Used but Serviceable

1. #1 Pair of 7" Chrome Headlamp Shells and Sealed Beam Lamp units - Used but Serviceable 
    club member Club Member philmcgrath's Avatar
    I have a pair of headlamps and Wagner sealed beam light units from my Marlin going free. There is some rust pitting of the rims and mountings. The chrome shells aren't bad, and do clean up nicely with the good old aluminium foil and water trick.
    Free to whoever puts their hand up. I will be at Stoneleigh so they can be collected from there, although I'm not sure yet which day I will be going.

IMG_4037.JPG

2. #2 Re: Pair of 7" Chrome Headlamp Shells and Sealed Beam Lamp units - Used but Serviceab 
    club member Club Member terryrscott's Avatar
    hi phil
    do you still have these lights ?

3. #3 Re: Pair of 7" Chrome Headlamp Shells and Sealed Beam Lamp units - Used but Serviceab 
    club member Club Member philmcgrath's Avatar
    Hi Terry, Another MOC member had them from me a few weeks ago.

4. #4 Re: Pair of 7" Chrome Headlamp Shells and Sealed Beam Lamp units - Used but Serviceab 
    club member Club Member terryrscott's Avatar
    ok thanks