5 refurbished Berlinetta wheels with excellent tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 refurbished Berlinetta wheels with excellent tyres

I bought these 5 Compomotive wheels from another member a while ago as I couldn't find a matching wheel for those fitted to my Cabrio. They are original Marlin supplied Berlinetta alloys, Ford standard 4 stud fitting. I had them professionally refurbished (blasted and powder-coated in grey) and shod with new 196/65 15" tyres. They are "not quite right" for my Cabrio, standing millimetrically proud of the wheel arches as the offset isn't quite as recommended, but they've done a good job for me as a stop gap. I'm only selling them as I've at last found "the right ones" ...16" wheels with 205/55 16" tyres...actually larger (205) than I want in the end, but in excellent condition for the time being. I stand £600+ out-of-pocket on the Berli wheels with the refurb and tyres so they're a bargain at £450 OVNO....lets discuss delivery / collection. Photos available on request.

Re: 5 refurbished Berlinetta wheels with excellent tyres

Here's the first 3 pictures...
    Attached Files

Comment

and another three...4 good tyres just as they came off the car. The one on the left (spare, mounted on the boot, is unused.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello
        Can you send me pictures please ? Thanks Best regards

Comment

Working...
        X