Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.7 O type engined Roadster needs completion, IVA and registering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.7 O type engined Roadster needs completion, IVA and registering.

Located in West Somerset

Attached Files

Re: 1.7 O type engined Roadster needs completion, IVA and registering.

I bought this car a few months ago with a view to completing the IVA and registering it. Since then I have done little work on it, but confirmed it is in good running order, and I'll try to post a video here of it running. Unfortunately, due to a change in circumstances, I can no longer proceed with this project, and now need the space in my garage. Before I list it on E-Bay, I wondered if any other members her would like to take it on. ? I am looking for £2500.00. I can be contacted on 07802 262300. I'll list below the description given when I bought it on E-Bay, as it is quite accurate:

Hi and thanks for looking at this listing for a Marlin Kit Car. I'm advertising this on behalf of a friend who has built this car to an extremely high standard. Sadly he has been diagnosed with an illness which makes it impossible to complete this project. My friend, Charlie, is a gifted motor engineer and this car has been assembled with indescribable precision and passion. The Marlin is powered by a 1.7 Morris Ital engine which given the light weight of the car is perfectly adequate but I'm told alternative engines can be coupled to the existing gearbox. The blue coachwork is finished to what I would describe as to a manufactures standard. The attention to detail is amazing from the hand fashioned door handles to the refurbished MGF alloy wheels which have brand new tyres fitted. The stainless steel side exit exhaust has also been hand built. The car is carpeted so is complete but needs a frame fabricating for a hood to be fitted. The car starts and drives so in summing up the project is 99% complete but has yet to be registered. The successful buyer will need to complete a V627/1 Built Up Vehcle Inspection Report followed by a Individual Vehicle Approval. The car can then be registered, mot'd if applicable and insured. The pictures don't really do the quality of the build its deserved justice so viewing is highly recommended.

Last edited by bobdawson; 18-09-22, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X