LWB Cabrio for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LWB Cabrio for sale

One of the very best LWB Cabrio models. Engine 3000cc Essex V6 rebuilt with unleaded heads, and up rated timing gears. Conversion to type 9 5 speed gearbox, 17 inch wheels, beautiful stainless twin exhaust system, full leather interior, excellent hood, luggage rack, wind stop. Everything either new or reconditioned . Fully sorted and just 15000 miles . from new. For sale as garage space needed . For full details , price, photos, etc please contact Danny 07976836374 or [email protected]

Re: LWB Cabrio for sale

Another one that was in my care ! Very good Cabrio and totally reliable. I had a hankering for a TVR so it had to go sadly.

Comment

Interesting, I owned a TVR Chimaera 4L for 8 years and then sold it because I had also bought a LWB Cabrio off Danny.
      2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

TVR S3 at present , so only a mere 2.9 V6
        Attached Files

Comment

When she was mine
          Attached Files

Comment

More of the TVR for your viewing pleasure!!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes, am particularly partial to the S2 & S3, almost bought a red one in great condition. The V6 also has a lovely exhaust note.

Unfortunately the Chimaera did spoil me for noise and thrills. Took it on a trip to the Spa GP in 2016, never missed a beat and was a big hit in the fans car park.
              2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

Comment

For your delectation:
                Attached Files

Comment

The LWB is now in the garage alongside a practically brand new chassis I managed to get my hands on. When I looked at the work needed on my existing chassis and the jacking up damage that previous owners have caused, seeing the chassis up for sale was a no brainer. It also gives me a clean slate on how I restore it and the changes I will no doubt want to make.

Comment

just to say that this LWB Cabrio is now with a new owner. Thank you to all who contacted me, and to the previous owner.

Comment

I am delighted to say that I am now the new owner of the V6 LWB. Thank you Danny for your help. Hope you got home before the skies opened (unlike on Monday!). I enjoyed a dry run home and am looking forward to enjoying my second Cabrio, and third Marlin overall.

Comment

I heard that it had found a deserving new owner. I hope that you'll enjoy your new Cabrio as much as I did.

Comment

Thanks Alan. I will do my best to. It’s a lot of car to take in and the appeal of it is carburettor and distributor instead of fuel injection and ECU. I know my way around the old tech. No doubt I’ll be in touch with some questions.

Hope you are enjoying the TVR.

Comment

Working...
                          X