Click here to sign up  Click here to go to the galleries  Click here to go to the code of conduct  Click here to go to the video page  Click here to go to the SW Meets page

Thread: YKC Romero

1. #1 YKC Romero 
    I've just bought YKC Romero R854 LWY and I'm trying to find out about the car. It's got one of the Nissan 180SX engines mentioned in another thread. It's also pictured in the photo gallery twice (it was P100 TD too) so someone has been here before me! Despite looking OK in my profile pic, it literally was a barn find and had it's last MOT in 2006.

My project over the winter is just to try and get her running again and through an MOT. It's going to take a lot of man hours to get her looking great again but looking forwards to the challenge despite being totally in the dark about these cars...

If anyone knows anything at about it, I'd really appreciate it.

2. #2 Re: YKC Romero 
    club member Club Member jon_wilkinson's Avatar
    Hi markj65. Welcome to the Club and forum. I know nothing about Romeros but good luck with getting her (him?) back on the road.

3. #3 Re: YKC Romero 
    Club Archivist Club Member dcunn's Avatar
    Welcome to you Mark, pleased you have found the car to resurrect, it was once well known.

My details are in Pitstop so please email me and I can give you some background on it.

Rgds Dave Cunnington MOC Archivist
    Attached Images

4. #4 Re: YKC Romero 
    Thanks Jon, It's definitely a "she" .