Roadster Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadster Wanted

There’s a nice looking green V8 Cabrio as well.

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      I just saw that and came here to tell you about it. Looks like a good one, correctly registered YKC car.
      For some reason the Facebook ad has disappeared already! I did send the guy a message while the ad was active but no reply. Suspect he's changed his mind...

Cheers, Robin

PS - just heard from the owner - yes he has changed his mind and it's no longer for sale.
      Last edited by martinclan56; 08-11-22, 12:39 PM. Reason: ps added

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        There’s a nice looking green V8 Cabrio as well.

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

David.

That is quite a machine. Unfortunately, probably too heavy for what I have in mind.... Plus if the wife saw that she would never consider going in a Roadster again lol.

Comment

Originally posted by martinclan56 View Post
          PS - just heard from the owner - yes he has changed his mind and it's no longer for sale.
          It was offered for sale on FB in July 2021 at £4,200 and, since DVLA have the last V5 change in 2014, by the same owner.

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
            It was offered for sale on FB in July 2021 at £4,200 and, since DVLA have the last V5 change in 2014, by the same owner.

Hmm strange. I am not suprised it didn't sell at £4200 as it is only a 1.3 Ital based car. And we all know how undervalued the Roadster is ;-)
            This time it was (briefly) £3200 - a bit more realistic.

Cheers, Robin

Comment

Just bumping this thead to the top

I am still looking having been pipped to the post just one day before I was due to look at the Alfa based car in Poole.

Cheers, Robin
              Last edited by martinclan56; 22-11-22, 10:42 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

We're probably all guilty of deliberating too long over certain issues, items on e bay spring to mind. Who was it that coined the phrase 'seize the day'

Comment

Originally posted by martinclan56 View Post
                  Just bumping this thead to the top

I am still looking having been pipped to the post just one day before I was due to look at the Alfa based car in Poole.

Cheers, Robin
                  Seems the buyer just posted here, driving from Poole t home.
                  - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                  - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                  - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                  - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                  - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

PM sent Robin

Comment

Working...
                    X