Chassis plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chassis plate

I have just aquired a Marlin Roadster based on a Morris Marina and i am unable to find a Vin plate or Chassis number, where are the usually located on the car. I do however have a log book with it on, it is on a Q plate and was registered in June 1985.
    Can anyone help please

Re: Chassis plate

Try front of nearside chassis leg above tie rod fixing.There should be a small plate welded on with chassis no stamped in it

Comment

Thanks for the help. I have looked but cant find one, but it may have been painted over. All I can find is a Morris chassis plate on the bulkhead under the bonnet, which isnt the same as on the log book, which is 2199090282.

Comment

Carl If you can't find it then .......
        Having been through something simular with my last kitcar (marcos). I woulds suggest that you make one to match your details and get it put on, say nothing,as it can blow up into loads of hastle and that was before SVA. Also remove Morris one but keep it (just in case).

Comment

Ok thanks will do that, i expect its on there somewhere, might come across it when i do more work on it.

Comment

Working...
          X