Cabrio Rebuild Blog [on Faceache)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio Rebuild Blog [on Faceache)

Admin is not my strong point, so I find a public page on the Book of Face to be the easiest method of sharing my stumbling and idiotic question lead progress; rather than double posting here and there. If you're interested the page is: Facebook.com/CabrioST

It is a lwb cabrio, H225UEO, that I acquired from eBay. It was running a 1.8 zetec on omex and type 9, none of which came with the car.

I am rebuilding with a ford ST170 engine with Honda Fireblade/CBR1000RR throttle bodies, Mazda RX-8 gearbox and ecu ME221.

Re: Cabrio Rebuild Blog [on Faceache)

I knew I shouldn't have gone and looked at your facebook page as I now have a total raft of questions. I'll only ask one for the moment:
    Is that a motorbike battery mounted on the side?
    Last edited by wiggiesworld; 12-08-20, 02:17 PM.
    2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

On another thread I showed this picture of my setup.

Bike batteries are small and powerful.

They are around the same cost as standard and can be put in any orientation.

Adrian

20171105_165300.jpg

Originally posted by wiggiesworld View Post
      I knew I shouldn't have gone and looked at your facebook page as I now have a total raft of questions. I'll only ask on for the moment:
      Is that a motorbike battery mounted on the side?

Comment

Its an Odessey Racing Extreme 25 battery, suitable for use in cars and can be mounted at any angle.
        Also, what adrian said.

I'm absolutely no engineer but message the FB page with questions and I'll try to help.

Comment

Working...
        X