For Sale - Marlin Sportster V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Marlin Sportster V8

Now sold. 1999 registered, factory built, colour red, good condition, runs and sounds good. Car is SORN’d, and has no MOT. Car has been stored in my garage for the last 4 years (I’ve been working abroad). I now need to sell as shortly will not have the space to keep it. The car has a tonneau cover and folding roof (front roof fixing rail is broken). No reasonable offer refused, car is in Guildford, Surrey. Please call 07804 240111 or email [email protected]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eriklayzell; 01-10-20, 02:48 PM. Reason: Now sold

Re: For Sale - Marlin Sportster V8

That was quick, well done.

Comment

Guess who!!!

Comment

What are your plans for it Danny?
        Fix-up / MOT and keep or will you sell it on?
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
        - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

I bought it with myself in mind but I have to many cars with winter approaching so I may well sell on, give me a call if you want to chat. 07976836374 Danny

Comment

Originally posted by danny_nelson View Post
            I bought it with myself in mind but I have to many cars with winter approaching so I may well sell on, give me a call if you want to chat. 07976836374 Danny
            Hmm, could be tempted to do a spot of dealing here .....
            2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Working...
            X